Pros and Cons of Boulder’s Startup Ecosystem
Trevor Gilbert of PandoDaily just spent two weeks hanging out in Boulder. He wrote a great post titled Boulder’s Startup Ecosystem: Pros and Cons which covers a bunch of things that are working, as well as weaknesses, in the Boulder startup community. It’s easy to do a flyby and write an easy lightweight article. Trevor spent time in town, interviewed a lot of folks, and drew his own conclusions.
He also wrote up a handful of interviews with local companies.
– Things Move Fast in Boulder: FullContact’s Funding Round Streamlined by Foundry Group
– Mocavo Connects the Hidden Dots for Genealogists
– Ubooly’s Lovable iPhone Toy Is Not Your Average Stuffed Animal
– PivotDesk Is Making a Play for Startup Office Space Everywhere
– Conference Call Dial-In Numbers Be Gone! MobileDay Is Here to Save the Day
Trevor – thanks for putting so much effort into this. Come visit any time. And holler if we (me and your other new friends in Boulder) can ever be helpful to you.